Geo Hydrica s.r.l, run by the second entrepreneurial generation, today is an international point of reference for the production of decorative finishes and chemical products, at Venber brand, for construction and industry.
It is responsible towards human beings and the environment as it manufactures water based products with a very low emission of organic volatile substances.
From an energetic point of view it is self sustainable, too, thanks to a photovoltaic plant that covers the electricity needs of the whole company.
Our range has over 200 products, all meant to give a clear reply to the requirements of both designers and the applicators:
- DECORATIVE RESINS FOR FLOORS AND WALLS
- HIGH DECORATION WALL FINISHES
- WATERPROOFING PRODUCTS FOR CONCRETE
- WATER PAINTS
- WOOD COATINGS
- IRON COATINGS
- PROTECTIVE AND STAIN RESISTANT TREATMENTS FOR FLOORS AND FACADES
- ENCAPSULATING PRODUCTS FOR MATERIALS CONTAINING ASBESTOS
- ANTI GRAFFITI TREATMENTS.
Our management philosophy is based on 5 points which are the key of our success:
- technical background and passion to create products able to solve problems by means of advanced technique solutions;
- ethical values to respect the workers’ and the environment health: in fact we have always believed that nature is not a source to be exploited, but a gift to be defended for us and for the future generations;
- enthusiasm in all the activities we carry out;
- continuous research and development to offer more and more performing products;
- customer-orientation: helpfulness towards our customers in order to build a clear and solid relationship with them.
Our strength is based on:
- completeness of range products
- competitiveness coming from continuous investments both in equipment resources and in qualified personnel
- inside and outside technical assistance.
Finally the sensibility, care and respect that characterize us, give positive results also thanks to the achievement of the statement of the quality management system, in line with ISO 9001 regulations, certified by the BVQI body.